A Chakra refers to an energy center in the body. There are seven main chakras. They run along the spine, starting from the base of the spine and running up to the crown of the head. It is important that the chakras do not become blocked and that they allow a free flow of energy throughout the body, as a chakra that is blocked does not allow energy to flow, and can cause sickness and emotional problems.
There are colors assigned to each of the chakras and, although you may see different interpretations, the colors generally follow this pattern:
- 1st Chakra: or Root Chakra, which is located at the base of the spine,is represented by Red Agate.
- 2nd Chakra: Sacral Chakra, is in the lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches into the body. Represented by Orange Agate.
- 3rd Chakra: Solar Plexus Chakra, is in the upper abdomen, and is Tiger Eye.
- 4th Chakra: Heart Chakra is located in the center of the chest, just above the heart. This is Green Aventurine.
- 5th Chakra: Throat Chakra is located in the throat and is represented by Blue Opal.
- 6th Chakra: Third Eye Chakra is located in the forehead, between the eyes. This is sometimes called the brow chakra, and is Lapis Lazuli.
- 7th Chakra: Crown Chakra is on the top of the head. The purple color is shown by Amethyst.
Each color reflects the energy vibration of the particular chakra.
This natural stone necklace, in a silver-plated setting, represent the colors of the chakras and includes a feature pendant bead. Choose from:
- Aventurine: Green Aventurine is a stone of optimism and zest for life that helps you adapt to changes in your life.
- Obsidian: Black is a very protective color that bestows a sense of power, making you feel secure, daring, and physically powerful. An excellent stone for spiritual grounding and manifestation.
- Opal: Can amplify emotions, allowing you to identify negative patterns and remove them, or build on positive emotional patterns.
- Rose Quartz: A stone of love, inspiring the love of beauty and helping creativity.
- Sardonyx: Encourages motivation, willpower, discipline and strength of character. A great stone if you are studying.
- Tiger Eye: Sharpen inner vision, impart harmony and balance, and protect against negative energy. A stone of good fortune, it may help attract a steady flow of money to the home.
- Turquoise: A strengthening and purifying stone that is effective when worn or carried as a good luck charm.
Dimensions: Pendant size: 35 x 25 mm; Drop: 11.5 cm; Chain length: 45 cm + 5 cm extension
Choose pendant color from the drop-down menu.
Click the "Add To Cart" Button!
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
*Note:The properties of healing stones should not be considered as healthcare information.