Dogs (and Cats) Have Chakras Too!
A Chakra refers to an energy center in the body. There are seven main chakras. They run along the spine, starting from the base of the spine and running up to the crown of the head. It is important that the chakras do not become blocked and that they allow a free flow of energy throughout the body, as a chakra that is blocked does not allow energy to flow, and can cause sickness and emotional problems.
There are colors assigned to each of the chakras and, although you may see different interpretations, the colors generally follow this pattern:
- 1st Chakra: or Root Chakra, which is located at the base of the spine is considered red.
- 2nd Chakra: Sacral Chakra, is in the lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches into the body. 2ndchakra color is orange
- 3rd Chakra: Solar Plexus Chakra, is in the upper abdomen, and is yellow
- 4th Chakra: Heart Chakra is located in the center of the chest, just above the heart. The heart chakra is green.
- 5th Chakra: Throat Chakra is located in the throat and is assigned the color blue (which may be sapphire blue or turquoise)
- 6th Chakra: Third Eye Chakra is located in the forehead, between the eyes. This is sometimes called the brow chakra, and is purple (or indigo blue)
- 7th Chakra: Crown Chakra is on the top of the head, and may be white or purple
Each color reflects the energy vibration of the particular chakra.
This natural stone tag includes the colors of the chakras and is available with a keyring or lobster clasp to attach to your pet's collar.
Dimensions: Pendant size 3 cm x 75 mm (measured without keyring or clasp)
Select the attachment you want from the drop-down menu.
Click the "Add To Cart" Button!
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Please note that these are natural stones, and the colors and sizes may vary a little.
*Note: The properties of healing stones should not be considered as healthcare information - even for pets!